Code Of Ethics
1. To show faith in the worthiness of our profession by industry, honesty, and courtesy, in order to merit a reputation for high quality of service and fair dealing.
2. To add to the knowledge of our profession by constant study and to share the lessons of our experience with our fellow members.
3. To build an ever increasing confidence and good will with the public and our employers by poise, self restraint and constructive cooperation.
4. To ascertain and weigh all of the facts relative to real properties in making an appraisal thereof, using the best and most approved methods of determining the just and fair market value.
5. To conduct ourselves in the most ethical and competent manner when testifying as an expert witness in Court as to the market value of real properties, thus meriting confidence in our knowledge and integrity.
6. To accept our full share of responsibility in constructive public service to community, state and nation.
7. To strive to attain and to express a sincerity of character that shall enrich our human contacts, ever aiming toward that ideal – “The Practice of the Golden Rule.”